TikTok has become a sensation within a very little span of time. It was founded in China in the year 2016, with the name ‘Douyin’. In 2017, the Chinese company ‘ByteDance’ introduced the video making and sharing platform to the international market with the name ‘TikTok’, and the rest is history.
TikTok is full of videos related to dance, comedy, education, inspiration, and what not! But the problem is, you can not access TikTok videos without the Internet.
There are ways to download your favorite TikTok videos for offline use. Let us see.
How To Download TikTok Videos
TikTok app does not have this feature of letting you download a video of your interest. But there are several websites and mobile applications out there that can help you download your favorite TikTok videos with easy steps, at little or no cost.
Most of the websites ask you to paste the copied URL link of the video you want into the text bar they provide and then just click on ‘Download’. As simple as that. You can download unlimited videos this way.
Here, through this article, you will get to know about some of the best apps/sites to download the videos from TikTok.
Facts Check: As per a report by Omnicore, as of March 2021, 47.4% of the total users of TikTok in the United States were between 10 to 29 years of age. TikTok is undoubtedly the most popular non-gaming app among the young generation.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q #1) Does TikTok need data?
Answer: Yes, you need a proper internet connection to view your favorite content on TikTok. For the mobile users who rely on mobile data to use TikTok, it has an option of using less data for streaming videos.
Just follow the steps below, if you want to run TikTok on less data:
- Open TikTok app on your mobile.
- Select the ‘Me’ icon at the bottom of your mobile’s screen.
- Click on the 3 dots, in the upper-right corner.
- Select the ‘Cache and Cellular Data’ option.
- Then click on the ‘Data Saver’ icon.
Q #2) Where do the TikTok songs come from?
Answer: There are a huge number of songs and other sounds on TikTok, which are being uploaded by artists themselves or are clips from popular music and TV shows.
Q #3) Is TikTok app free to download?
Answer: Yes this app is absolutely free to download. You do not need to pay anything for using any feature on TikTok.
Q #4) How do I download TikTok MP3?
Answer: It is very easy to download TikTok in MP3 audio file format.
Follow these steps:
- Open TikTok app on your mobile.
- Scroll through the videos.
- When you like a specific video and want to download it as an MP3 audio file, click on the ‘share’ icon.
- Then click on the ‘copy link’ icon.
- Go to the web page of ‘TTDownloader’ or ‘SSSTikTok’ or ‘Downloaderi’.
- Paste the copied link of the video you want to be saved, in the text bar provided for this purpose.
- Click on Download.
- Some sites then ask whether you want your video to be saved in MP4/MP3 format, with/without watermark, etc. Follow the instructions as per your requirements.
Q #5) Can I download a sound from TikTok?
Answer: Yes, it’s very easy to download a sound from TikTok.
TikTok does not give this feature to directly download any sound or video from the TikTok app. If you want to, you need to copy the link of the video having that sound. Then paste the link on the space provided on the web page of a site that offers you this feature of downloading a video in the MP3 audio format.
#1) Tikdownload.app (Recommended)
Best for free downloading without a watermark.
SnapTikApp lets you download unlimited TikTok videos in HD quality, without a watermark, just by pasting the copied link of the video you want to be downloaded, into the text bar on the SnapTikApp’s web page and then clicking on the download button.
For copying the link of a TikTok video, play that particular video in the TikTok app, click on the ‘share’ icon, then select the option of ‘copy link’. For iOS users, downloading videos can be complicated.
Follow these steps for downloading videos on an iPhone or iPad:
- Copy the link of the video to be downloaded.
- Download an app named “Documents by Readdle”.
- Go to the web page of SnapTikApp and paste the copied link.
- Click on ‘HD Download (No Watermark)’.
- File gets downloaded as can be seen in the Menu tab.
- Rename the file if you want and click ‘Done’.
- The video is there in the Downloads tab.
- Click on the ‘Eye’ icon, then click on the 3 dots, then click on share and press the Save video button.
- Supports all devices.
- Free, unlimited downloads.
- Downloads HD videos.
- Use the SapTikApp mobile application (For Android users only) or download it through the web, as you wish.
Verdict: SnapTikApp offers free unlimited TikTok video downloading in HD quality. The process can be troublesome for iOS devices, because of Apple’s security policies.
There is no doubt about the global popularity of the TikTok app today. Teenagers today are obsessed with this music application. Many people have even got popular with their posts on TikTok.
You can find plenty of drool-worthy videos on TikTok. These videos can not be downloaded directly from TikTok. If you want to save those videos for offline purposes, you need to take help from another app or website which allows you for the same.
TikDownload.app is the best TikTok videos downloader out there. Though it charges you some fee for its monthly subscription, the features that it offers are exceptional and worth every penny.